Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who will partner with both the business and technical teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for our product. You will create and/or modify complex solutions that meet the expectations of users. You will also have a thorough knowledge of the entire system and work with product, engineering and other teams in the organization to deliver the best experience to the customers.
- Create test plans, maintain documentation and perform testing on multiple devices, platforms, and browsers
- Plan and Execute verification of features broken down into components for weekly releases.
- Takes full ownership of all QA artifacts
- Points out execution gaps and completely owns process improvements.
- Actively looks into all ES and customer-facing issues being reported for your organization
- Aid in retrospecting possible customer issues with the leads
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in web and mobile applications as well as ELD functions, outputs, online screens, and content
- Take ownership of E2E testing
What you need
- 2+ years of experience in Software Testing (web application development will be preferable)
- Flare for testing map-based real-time systems
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, SCRUM, and Agile Testing Life Cycles
- Ability to take ownership of all manual testing tasks
- Experience in both manual testing and automation
- Ability to understand Software Design Specifications
- Ability to create boundary value, positive, and negative test cases
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (Asana will be preferable)
- Knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Keen towards programing languages and code reviews
To apply for this job, please send us your resume at email@example.com