Deep Learning Engineer
Contract, San Francisco
We are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer who will partner with both the business and technical teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for our product. You will create and/or modify complex solutions that meet the expectations of users. You will also have a thorough knowledge of the entire system and work with product, engineering and other teams in the organization to deliver the best experience to the users.
- Develop intuitive functionality that can process different types of pdf/images documents and turns into machine-encoded text using the OCR, Machine, and Deep Learning techniques.
- Write and review lines of programming code using a range of programming languages while keeping a close attention to details.
- Have strong analytical skills to review systems and code to identify issues or areas for improvement.
- Coordinate with other professionals in order to develop effective systems; so being a team player with good communication skills.
- They also need written communication skills to document their research and prepare reports.
- Have expertise in computer programming skills, strong mathematical skills and problem-solving skills.
What you need
- 3+ years of experience, working in AI or similar domains.
- Proficiency in particular python and usage of open-source libraries for machine learning scikit-learn/tensorflow/pytorch
- Good knowledge of OCR libraries tesseract/abbey
- Basic knowledge of document conversion libraries iText/PDFNet/LeadTools
- Good concept of general-purpose programming languages
- Knowledge of python web framework FLASK/ django
- Good Knowledge of data structures and dealing with JSON/SQL
- Familiarity with API development
- To understand technical specifications and to convert them into feasible architectural solutions
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org